Inner + Outer Beauty
This is a multi-part post which will attempt to compile all of my most favorite non-toxic products and brands in one consolidated space. Please know that I am not being reimbursed or paid by any of these brands or manufacturers. Simply sharing the love of what I’ve tried, am currently using, and/or would recommend. Think of this as the ultimate girl chat sesh where you ask your bestie for their must-have products they absolutely swear by!
In case you are new to the non-toxic world, please be sure to check out our About Us page and Why Non-Toxic for additional details on how this journey began, and why I feel it is important for everyone to make these essential swaps.
Here are the related posts that have additional non-toxic products for the rest of your beautiful bod…
- The ultimate guide to upgrade your daily beauty routine.
- The products you need to get the smoothest skin and best hair you’ve ever had!
- The non-toxic makeup products you need in your life!
This post specializes in all things wellness related including adaptogens, nootropics, probiotics, prebiotics, supplements, vitamins, and basically anything natural that can help overall immunity, general health, and well-being. These are products that can help everything from feeling sluggish to balancing hormones. We are surrounded with some pretty amazing medicinal herbs and supplements that give modern medicine a run for its money when it comes to offering a healthy and powerful body for us to use.
Happy shopping, darling!
The Beauty Chef
An Australian-based company, The Beauty Chef is a wealth of inner and outer beauty formulas for any anyone who wants to feed their skin with the best organic health and beauty ingredients. Below are the few I have tried and am absolutely hooked on.
- Glow Advanced Inner Beauty Powder
- Glow is a “bio-fermented super-food beauty blend with more antioxidants, more minerals, more vitamins and extra probiotics designed to improve gut health and enhance the skin from the inside out.” It “contains 24 carefully selected skin-loving ingredients, rich in anti-oxidants, vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, amino acids and pre and probiotics, making it a powerhouse of nutrients in every 5g spoonful.” Mix with your favorite smoothie recipe, or combine with plain greek yogurt for a boosted snack that will leave you glowing.
- Collagen Inner Beauty Boost
- Collagen Inner Beauty Boost is “specifically formulated to address skin firmness, fine lines, free-radical damage and aid skin maintenance”. It is “a delicious organic, bio-fermented probiotic concentrate designed to increase the skin’s production of collagen and promote a radiant, naturally plumped complexion from the inside out.” Drink one tablespoon mixed with water for a slightly sweet daily drink.
- Antioxidant Inner Beauty Boost
- The Antioxidant formula is “designed to give you a daily shot of nutritional support that helps to protect your skin and body from free-radical damage and cellular ageing.” The boost contains “a variety of natural probiotic strains are used to ferment the carefully selected blend of ingredients to create a potent, bioactive concentrate – ANTIOXIDANT provides a minimum of six billion digestive balancing probiotics per 15ml serve.” No added sugar or other unnecessary ingredients make this a no-brainer to increase overall wellness.
The ultimate “resource for plant-sourced alchemy to nourish and elevate body, beauty and consciousness”, Moon Juice offers a variety of dusts, protein, snacks, and other goods to give you the extra boost you need any time of day. Here are a few of my faves:
- Beauty Dust
- “An adaptogenic blend of transformative superherbs and pearl that help combat the effects of stress to expand your beauty, luster, and glow from within.” Mix with your favorite smoothie, tea, dairy-free mylk, or water…the options are endless to get beautiful with this dust. The taste isn’t as good as Glow, but the benefits pack a major punch.
- Dream Dust
- Made with sleep-inducing ingredients like chamomile, ashwagandha, and schisandra berry, this dust, when mixed with almond mylk and turmeric, creates a stress-relieving potion that can be the ultimate night cap.
Plant-based alchemy that uses flowers and plants to create transformative action to benefit all. Lotus Wei creates “flower elixirs + essences that evoke the precise feeling you want to experience.” The collection has multiple essences to choose from based on your mood. Those shown below I have tried and still use on a weekly basis.
- Joy Juice Elixir
- A few drops into a water bottle and sipped throughout the day can dissolve worry and create a more content experience as you enjoy life.
- Radiant Energy Elixir
- Helps dissolve physical and energetic weight that does not lead to vitality and strength.
Hum started when the founder was dealing with his own personal struggles with skin and breakouts, so he created a concept that would allow customers to get “personalized nutritional recommendations” to match “customers beauty & wellness goals”. After using a variety of multi-vitamins, I took the quiz, simplified what I really needed based on my diet and daily activities and voila, I’m humming! Here are the supplements I’m currently taking:
- Base Control
- Containing 22 essential nutrients plus iron was an easy way for me to get the vitamins and minerals I need that I’m not getting from my current diet. One tablet a day makes it super easy, and bonus that the tablet is vegetarian!
- Daily Cleanse
- This vegan capsule helps clear your skin and body from toxins by combining 15 detox herbs and cleansing minerals to free your skin, liver, bowel, kidneys, and lungs from daily build up.
- Air Patrol
- Bioflavanoids, vitamin C, and calcium work together to support skin and bodies exposed to air toxins such as smoke and pollution. Living in one of the most densely populated areas, this seemed like a no-brainer to include in my daily regimen.
A company that combines “functional mushrooms like Reishi, Chaga, Cordyceps, and Lion’s Mane, as well as other superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help us live healthier, more enhanced lives.” Four Sigmatic offers products that make your morning coffee pack a lot more punch.
- Mushroom Coffee with Cordyceps
- Providing balanced stimulation, you get the energizing factor and taste of coffee with no crash, plus the benefits of wild-harvested chaga and organic cordyceps.
- Mushroom Hot Cocoa Mix with Reishi
- The ultimate bed time routine contains this hot cocoa mix which helps you wind down by using reishi mushrooms to reduce stress, and promote a more restful night sleep.
On a mission to “make every food a superfood”, Philosophie makes it “easy to get complete nutrition in every meal” by using “absolutely no filler ingredients”. It does this with no added sugars or toxins and is vegan, raw, and gluten-free! I have tried all three of the Superfood + Protein Blends and always have a pouch in the fridge to throw into smoothies, dressings, homemade granola bars, and basically anything I feel like. It’s the only plant-based protein that tastes good and makes me feel good. I’m obsessed! I’ve also completed the 5-Day Cleanse two times, which I highly recommend if you are feeling bogged down.
- Berry Bliss
- “High in antioxidants, protein, vitamin A, and contains camu camu–one of the world’s most abundant forms of vitamin C.” I mix this into plain greek yogurt or throw into my morning smoothie on the reg.
- Green Dream
- “The blend’s star ingredient, spirulina, is an antioxidant-rich, blue-green algae that is packed with nutrients including iron, magnesium, manganese, zinc, copper, selenium, chromium, vitamin B-12, and protein.” My all time favorite food to eat with Green Dream is the Paleo Green Dream Waffles from the Philosophie website. They are to die for!
Confession–I LOOOOVE honey–but not all honey is created equal. So, when I heard about Beekeeper’s Naturals and the “all-natural health-boosting products are made with the purest ingredients from sustainable apiaries full of health bees”, I knew I had to know more. Here are the two products I am most fond of.
- B.LXR Brain Fuel
- This shot is “a powerful nootropic formula containing natural compounds to help enhance memory, performance, and cognition”. It’s a way to biohack with bees! I use this when I have an important presentation coming up and need to be extra sharp, or have an event where I know I need to be extra on point.
- Bee Pollen
- 100% Raw Bee Pollen can be used as a tasty topping to your creative avocado toast creation, yogurt parfait, or in a smoothie. Bee pollen is filled with protein, B vitamins, minerals, and free forming amino acids to give all day natural energy and an extra vitamin boost.
Other lifestyle and wellness brands I’m new to and/or will be trying:
- A fast and easy way to consume green juice that doesn’t taste like dirt! I mix my pouch with coconut water, lemon, and ginger for an energizing and refreshing snack.
- An app that helps guide you through your cycle to reduce PMS and get your flo back. Especially important if you have recently quit synthetic hormone birth control.
- Natural Cycles
- Natural contraception for those not interested in synthetic hormones.
- Pearl Butter
- The pretty way to create insta-worthy breakfast toasts by using adaptogenic coconut butters.
- The multivitamins that puts everything you need into two pills.
- “100% organic, natural, unsweetened brewed herbal teas that your body will love.”
- Meditation made simple.
What do you use to keep a healthy mind and body? Comment below.